S. Yildirim, MD, T. Aköz, MD, M. Akan, MD, and B. Çakir, MD have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
The Use of Combined Nasolabial V-Y Advancement and Glabellar Flaps for Large Medial Canthal Defects
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 215–218, February 2001
How to Cite
Yildirim, S., Aköz, T., Akan, M. and Çakir, B. (2001), The Use of Combined Nasolabial V-Y Advancement and Glabellar Flaps for Large Medial Canthal Defects. Dermatologic Surgery, 27: 215–218. doi: 10.1046/j.1524-4725.2001.00301.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.