G.A. Moreno-Arias, MD, F. Bulla, MD, J.J. Vilata-Corell, MD and A. Camps-Fresneda, MD, PhD have indicated no significant interest with commercial supporters.
Treatment of Widespread Segmental Nevus Spilus by Q-Switched Alexandrite Laser (755 nm, 100 nsec)
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 841–844, September 2001
How to Cite
Moreno-Arias, G.A., Bulla, F., Vilata-Corell, J.J. and Camps-Fresneda, A. (2001), Treatment of Widespread Segmental Nevus Spilus by Q-Switched Alexandrite Laser (755 nm, 100 nsec). Dermatologic Surgery, 27: 841–844. doi: 10.1046/j.1524-4725.2001.01041.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.