R. SARKAR, MD, C. KAUR, MD, DNB, M. BHALLA, MD, AND A. J. KANWAR, MD HAVE INDICATED NO SIGNIFICANT INTEREST WITH COMMERCIAL SUPPORTERS.
The Combination of Glycolic Acid Peels With a Topical Regimen in the Treatment of Melasma in Dark-Skinned Patients: A Comparative Study
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2002
2002 American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 828–832, September 2002
How to Cite
Sarkar, R., Kaur, C., Bhalla, M. and Kanwar, A. J. (2002), The Combination of Glycolic Acid Peels With a Topical Regimen in the Treatment of Melasma in Dark-Skinned Patients: A Comparative Study. Dermatologic Surgery, 28: 828–832. doi: 10.1046/j.1524-4725.2002.02034.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.