N. J. LOWE, MD HAS RECEIVED RESEARCH GRANTS AND CONSULTANT PAYMENTS, AND OWNS STOCK IN ALLERGAN, INC.
Efficacy and Safety of Botulinum Toxin Type A in the Treatment of Palmar Hyperhidrosis: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2002
2002 American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 822–827, September 2002
How to Cite
Lowe, N. J., Yamauchi, P. S., Lask, G. P., Patnaik, R. and Iyer, S. (2002), Efficacy and Safety of Botulinum Toxin Type A in the Treatment of Palmar Hyperhidrosis: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study. Dermatologic Surgery, 28: 822–827. doi: 10.1046/j.1524-4725.2002.02039.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.