Laser-Assisted Hair Removal in Asian Skin: Efficacy, Complications, and the Effect of Single Versus Multiple Treatments
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2003
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 249–254, March 2003
How to Cite
Hussain, M., Polnikorn, N. and Goldberg, D. J. (2003), Laser-Assisted Hair Removal in Asian Skin: Efficacy, Complications, and the Effect of Single Versus Multiple Treatments. Dermatologic Surgery, 29: 249–254. doi: 10.1046/j.1524-4725.2003.29059.x
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.