Multicenter, Double-Blind Study of the Efficacy of Injections With Botulinum Toxin Type A Reconstituted Up to Six Consecutive Weeks Before Application
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2003
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 523–529, May 2003
How to Cite
Hexsel, D. M., De Almeida, A. T., Rutowitsch, M., De Castro, I. A., Silveira, V. L. B., Gobatto, D. O., Zechmeister, M., Mazzuco, R. and Zechmeister, D. (2003), Multicenter, Double-Blind Study of the Efficacy of Injections With Botulinum Toxin Type A Reconstituted Up to Six Consecutive Weeks Before Application. Dermatologic Surgery, 29: 523–529. doi: 10.1046/j.1524-4725.2003.29121.x
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!