A Double-Blinded, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Myobloc (Botulinum Toxin Type B)-Purified Neurotoxin Complex for the Treatment of Crow's Feet: A Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2003
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 508–515, May 2003
How to Cite
Baumann, L., Slezinger, A., Vujevich, J., Halem, M., Bryde, J., Black, L. and Duncan, R. (2003), A Double-Blinded, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Myobloc (Botulinum Toxin Type B)-Purified Neurotoxin Complex for the Treatment of Crow's Feet: A Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Dermatologic Surgery, 29: 508–515. doi: 10.1046/j.1524-4725.2003.29132.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.