Validity of a Work Productivity and Activity Impairment Questionnaire for Patients with Symptoms of Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease (WPAI-GERD)—Results from a Cross-Sectional Study
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2002
Value in Health
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 106–113, March 2002
How to Cite
Wahlqvist, P., Carlsson, J., Stålhammar, N.-O. and Wiklund, I. (2002), Validity of a Work Productivity and Activity Impairment Questionnaire for Patients with Symptoms of Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease (WPAI-GERD)—Results from a Cross-Sectional Study. Value in Health, 5: 106–113. doi: 10.1046/j.1524-4733.2002.52101.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2002
- 6Epidemiology and natural history of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease. Digestion 1992;51 (Suppl. 1):S24–9.
- 15Work loss costs due to peptic ulcer disease and gastroesophageal reflux disease in a health maintenance organization. Am J Gastroenterol 2000;95:788– 92., , et al.Direct Link:
- 16Quality of life in reflux and dyspepsia patients. Psychometric documentation of a new disease-specific questionnaire (QOLRAD). Eur J Surg 1998;164 (Suppl. 583):41–9., , et al.
- 17SF-36 Hälsoenkät. Swedish manual and interpretation guide. Gothenburg: Health Care Research Unit, Medical Faculty, Gothenburg University and Sahlgrenska Hospital, 1994., ,
- 18Quality of life in patients with endoscopy-negative heartburn: reliability and sensitivity of disease-specific instruments. Am J Gastroenterol 2001;96:1998–2004., , et al.Direct Link:
- 20SF-36 Health Survey. Manual and Interpretation Guide. Boston, MA: The Health Institute, New England Medical Center, 1993.
- 22Psychological tests and scales. In: Spilker B, ed. Quality of Life Assessments in Clinical Trials. New York: Raven Press, 1990., ,
- 23How to develop and validate a new health-related quality of life instrument. In: Spilker B, ed. Quality of Life and Pharmacoeconomics in Clinical Trials (2nd ed). Philadelphia: Lippincott-Raven, 1996., ,
- 24Measuring health – a review of quality of life measurement scales. Buckingham: Open University Press, 1998.
- 25Health-related quality of life: a primer for gastroenterologists. Am J Gastroenterol 1999;94:2017–21., ,Direct Link:
- 27Validation of seven graded diary cards for severity of dyspeptic symptoms in patients with non ulcer dyspepsia. Eur J Surg Supplement 1998;583:106– 11., , et al.
- 29Patients with upper gastrointestinal symptoms have a poor quality of life regardless of the presence of esophagitis. Gastroenterology 1999;116:A116., , et al.