Mammographic Screening Downstages Breast Carcinomas at Time of Diagnosis: A Community-Based Experience
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2002
1999 Blackwell Science Inc.
The Breast Journal
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 359–363, November/December 1999
How to Cite
Parker, R. G., Leung, K.-M., Rees, K. S., Bassett, L. W. and Legorreta, A. P. (1999), Mammographic Screening Downstages Breast Carcinomas at Time of Diagnosis: A Community-Based Experience. The Breast Journal, 5: 359–363. doi: 10.1046/j.1524-4741.1999.98110.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.