Location and Extent of Positive Resection Margins and Ductal Carcinoma in Situ in Lumpectomy Specimens of Ductal Breast Carcinoma Examined with a Microscopic Three-Dimensional View
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2003
The Breast Journal
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 33–38, January 2003
How to Cite
Mai, K. T., Perkins, D. G. and Mirsky, D. (2003), Location and Extent of Positive Resection Margins and Ductal Carcinoma in Situ in Lumpectomy Specimens of Ductal Breast Carcinoma Examined with a Microscopic Three-Dimensional View. The Breast Journal, 9: 33–38. doi: 10.1046/j.1524-4741.2003.09108.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.