Implementation of a Minimally Invasive Breast Biopsy Program in Countries with Limited Resources
Article first published online: 25 APR 2003
The Breast Journal
Volume 9, Issue Supplement s2, pages S81–S85, May 2003
How to Cite
Vargas, H. I. and Masood, S. (2003), Implementation of a Minimally Invasive Breast Biopsy Program in Countries with Limited Resources. The Breast Journal, 9: S81–S85. doi: 10.1046/j.1524-4741.9.s2.8.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.