Randomized trial of four-layer and two-layer bandage systems in the management of chronic venous ulceration
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2003
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 166–171, May 2003
How to Cite
Moffatt, C. J., Mccullagh, L., O'Connor, T., Doherty, D. C., Hourican, C., Stevens, J., Mole, T. and Franks, P. J. (2003), Randomized trial of four-layer and two-layer bandage systems in the management of chronic venous ulceration. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 11: 166–171. doi: 10.1046/j.1524-475X.2003.11303.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!