An economic assessment of Apligraf® (Graftskin) for the treatment of hard-to-heal venous leg ulcers
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 251–257, July-August 2000
How to Cite
Schonfeld, W. H., Villa, K. F., Fastenau, J. M., Mazonson, P. D. and Falanga, V. (2000), An economic assessment of Apligraf® (Graftskin) for the treatment of hard-to-heal venous leg ulcers. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 8: 251–257. doi: 10.1046/j.1524-475x.2000.00251.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.