Directed differentiation of embryonic stem cells: Genetic and epigenetic methods
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2002
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 443–459, November 2001
How to Cite
O'SHEA, K. S. (2001), Directed differentiation of embryonic stem cells: Genetic and epigenetic methods. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 9: 443–459. doi: 10.1046/j.1524-475x.2001.00443.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!