HEPARIN-INDUCED THROMBOCYTOPENIA IN DIALYSIS: Alternative Methods of Anticoagulation for Dialysis-dependent Patients with Heparin-induced Thrombocytopenia
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2003
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 61–67, January 2003
How to Cite
O'Shea, S. I., Ortel, T. L. and Kovalik, E. C. (2003), HEPARIN-INDUCED THROMBOCYTOPENIA IN DIALYSIS: Alternative Methods of Anticoagulation for Dialysis-dependent Patients with Heparin-induced Thrombocytopenia. Seminars in Dialysis, 16: 61–67. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-139X.2003.03014.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!