What Are the Causes and Consequences of the Chronic Inflammatory State in Chronic Dialysis Patients?
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 163–164, May-June 2000
How to Cite
Bergström, J. and Lindholm, B. (2000), What Are the Causes and Consequences of the Chronic Inflammatory State in Chronic Dialysis Patients?. Seminars in Dialysis, 13: 163–164. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-139x.2000.00044.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!