Spinal Cord Stimulation for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome I [RSD]: a Retrospective Multicenter Experience from 1995 to 1998 of 101 Patients
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 202–210, July 1999
How to Cite
Bennett, D. S., Aló, K. M., Oakley, J. and Feler, C. A. (1999), Spinal Cord Stimulation for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome I [RSD]: a Retrospective Multicenter Experience from 1995 to 1998 of 101 Patients. Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface, 2: 202–210. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1403.1999.00202.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!