Correlations between scale structure and pigmentation in butterfly wings
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
BLACKWELL SCIENCE, INC.
Evolution & Development
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 415–423, November-December 2001
How to Cite
Janssen, J. M., Monteiro, A. and Brakefield, P. M. (2001), Correlations between scale structure and pigmentation in butterfly wings. Evolution & Development, 3: 415–423. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-142X.2001.01046.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!