Time, pattern, and heterochrony: a study of hyperphalangy in the dolphin embryo flipper
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
2002 BLACKWELL PUBLISHING, INC.
Evolution & Development
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 435–444, November 2002
How to Cite
Richardson, M. K. and Oelschläger, H. H. A. (2002), Time, pattern, and heterochrony: a study of hyperphalangy in the dolphin embryo flipper. Evolution & Development, 4: 435–444. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-142X.2002.02032.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!