Both authors contributed equally to this article.
Limbs in whales and limblessness in other vertebrates: mechanisms of evolutionary and developmental transformation and loss
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2002
2002 BLACKWELL PUBLISHING, INC.
Evolution & Development
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 445–458, November 2002
How to Cite
Bejder, L. and Hall, B. K. (2002), Limbs in whales and limblessness in other vertebrates: mechanisms of evolutionary and developmental transformation and loss. Evolution & Development, 4: 445–458. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-142X.2002.02033.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!