The pattern of segment formation, as revealed by engrailed expression, in a centipede with a variable number of segments
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2003
2003 BLACKWELL PUBLISHING, INC.
Evolution & Development
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 198–207, March 2003
How to Cite
Kettle, C., Johnstone, J., Jowett, T., Arthur, H. and Arthur, W. (2003), The pattern of segment formation, as revealed by engrailed expression, in a centipede with a variable number of segments. Evolution & Development, 5: 198–207. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-142X.2003.03027.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!