Variation of tooth number in mammalian dentition: connecting genetics, development, and evolution
Article first published online: 28 APR 2003
2003 BLACKWELL PUBLISHING, INC.
Evolution & Development
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 295–304, May 2003
How to Cite
Line, S. R. P. (2003), Variation of tooth number in mammalian dentition: connecting genetics, development, and evolution. Evolution & Development, 5: 295–304. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-142X.2003.03036.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!