Developmental integration in a complex morphological structure: how distinct are the modules in the mouse mandible?
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2003
Evolution & Development
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 522–531, September 2003
How to Cite
Klingenberg, C. P., Mebus, K. and Auffray, J.-C. (2003), Developmental integration in a complex morphological structure: how distinct are the modules in the mouse mandible?. Evolution & Development, 5: 522–531. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-142X.2003.03057.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!