Genetic variation for the positioning of wing veins in Drosophila melanogaster
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
BLACKWELL SCIENCE, INC.
Evolution & Development
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 16–24, February 2000
How to Cite
Birdsall, K., Zimmerman, E., Teeter, K. and Gibson, G. (2000), Genetic variation for the positioning of wing veins in Drosophila melanogaster. Evolution & Development, 2: 16–24. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-142x.2000.00034.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!