Multiple origins of a major novelty: moveable abdominal lobes in male sepsid flies (Diptera: epsidae), and the question of developmental constraints
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
BLACKWELL SCIENCE, INC.
Evolution & Development
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 206–222, May 2001
How to Cite
Eberhard, W. G. (2001), Multiple origins of a major novelty: moveable abdominal lobes in male sepsid flies (Diptera: epsidae), and the question of developmental constraints. Evolution & Development, 3: 206–222. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-142x.2001.003003206.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!