The relevance of various vulvar epithelial changes in the early detection of squamous cell carcinoma of the vulva
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2003
Blackwell Science Ltd
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 50–57, January 1997
How to Cite
Kagie, M.J., Kenter, G.G., Hermans, J., Trimbos, J.B. and Fleuren, G.J. (1997), The relevance of various vulvar epithelial changes in the early detection of squamous cell carcinoma of the vulva. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 7: 50–57. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1438.1997.00419.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!