Sexually transmitted agents and risk of carcinoma of the vagina
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2003
Blackwell Science Ltd
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 251–255, July 1997
How to Cite
HILDESHEIM, A. , HAN, C.-L. , BRINTON, L. A. , NASCA, P. C. , RICHART, R. M. , JONES, R. B. , ASHLEY, R. L. , ZIEGLER, R. G. and SCHILLER, J. T. (1997), Sexually transmitted agents and risk of carcinoma of the vagina. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 7: 251–255. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1438.1997.00462.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!