Results presented in part, at the 84th meeting of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, March 11–17, 1995 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Co-expression of p53 by epithelial and stromal elements in carcinosarcoma of the female genital tract: an immunohistochemical study of 19 cases
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 131–136, March/April 1999
How to Cite
SZUKALA, MARKS, BURCHETTE, ELBENDARY and KRIGMAN (1999), Co-expression of p53 by epithelial and stromal elements in carcinosarcoma of the female genital tract: an immunohistochemical study of 19 cases. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 9: 131–136. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1438.1999.09905.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!