Prevalence of cervical cancer and feasibility of screening in rural China: a pilot study for the Shanxi Province Cervical Cancer Screening Study
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 411–417, September/October 1999
How to Cite
Belinson, J., Qiao, Y., Pretorius, R., Zhang, W., Keaton, K., Elson, P., Fischer, C., Lorincz, A., Zahniser, D., Wilbur, D., Pan, Q., Li, L., Biscotti, C., Dawson, A., Li, A., Wu, L., Ling, Y., Ma, C. P. and Yang, X. P. (1999), Prevalence of cervical cancer and feasibility of screening in rural China: a pilot study for the Shanxi Province Cervical Cancer Screening Study. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 9: 411–417. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1438.1999.99055.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication July 30, 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!