The morbidity of surgery and adjuvant radiotherapy in the management of endometrial carcinoma
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 233–238, May/June 2000
How to Cite
Nunns, D., Williamson, K., Swaney, L. and Davy, M. (2000), The morbidity of surgery and adjuvant radiotherapy in the management of endometrial carcinoma. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 10: 233–238. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1438.2000.010003233.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication May 5, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!