A critical evaluation of current protocols for the follow-up of women treated for gynecological malignancies: A pilot study
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2002
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 349–353, September/October 2001
How to Cite
Olaitan, A., Murdoch, J., Anderson, R., James, J., Graham, J. and Barley, V. (2001), A critical evaluation of current protocols for the follow-up of women treated for gynecological malignancies: A pilot study. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 11: 349–353. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1438.2001.01042.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2002
- Accepted for publication June 18, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!