A comparison of the therapeutic efficacies of large loop excision of the transformation zone and hysterectomy for the treatment of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia III
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2002
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 387–391, September/October 2001
How to Cite
Kang, S.-B., Roh, J.-W., Kim, J.-W., Park, N.-H., Song, Y.-S. and Lee, H.-P. (2001), A comparison of the therapeutic efficacies of large loop excision of the transformation zone and hysterectomy for the treatment of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia III. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 11: 387–391. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1438.2001.01054.x
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2002
- Accepted for publication July 26, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!