Cervical cancer in Canada: Changing patterns in incidence and mortality
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 24–31, January/February 2001
How to Cite
Liu, S., Semenciw, R., Probert, A. and Mao, Y. (2001), Cervical cancer in Canada: Changing patterns in incidence and mortality. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 11: 24–31. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1438.2001.011001024.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication December 1, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!