A comparison of MRI and PET scanning in surgically staged loco-regionally advanced cervical cancer: Potential impact on treatment
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 263–271, July/August 2001
How to Cite
Narayan, K., Hicks, R. J., Jobling, T., Bernshaw, D. and Mckenzie, A. F. (2001), A comparison of MRI and PET scanning in surgically staged loco-regionally advanced cervical cancer: Potential impact on treatment. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 11: 263–271. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1438.2001.011004263.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication March 30, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!