Peritoneal tuberculosis with pelvic abdominal mass, ascites and elevated CA 125 mimicking advanced ovarian carcinoma: A series of 10 cases
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 290–294, July/August 2001
How to Cite
Bilgin, T., Karabay, A., Dolar, E. and Develioğlu, O. H. (2001), Peritoneal tuberculosis with pelvic abdominal mass, ascites and elevated CA 125 mimicking advanced ovarian carcinoma: A series of 10 cases. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 11: 290–294. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1438.2001.011004290.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication May 4, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!