The value of loop electrosurgical conization in the treatment of stage IA1 microinvasive carcinoma of the uterine cervix
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2002
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 485–489, September 2002
How to Cite
Bekkers, R. L. M., Keyser, K. G. G., Bulten, J., Hanselaar, A. G. J. M., Schijf, C. P. T., Boonstra, H. and Massuger, L. F. A. G. (2002), The value of loop electrosurgical conization in the treatment of stage IA1 microinvasive carcinoma of the uterine cervix. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 12: 485–489. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1438.2002.01131.x
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2002
- Accepted for publication March 15, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!