Nonradical treatment is as effective as radical surgery in the management of cervical cancer stage IA1
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2002
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 480–484, September 2002
How to Cite
Nam, J.-H., Kim, S.-H., Kim, J.-H., Kim, Y.-M., Kim, Y.-T. and Mok, J.-E. (2002), Nonradical treatment is as effective as radical surgery in the management of cervical cancer stage IA1. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 12: 480–484. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1438.2002.01141.x
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2002
- Accepted for publication April 1, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!