This work was presented in part at the SmithKline Beecham National Gynecologic Oncology Fellows Research Meeting, San Diego, CA, February 2000 and was sponsored by the Women & Infants' Gynecologic Oncology Fellowship program.
Molecular analysis of inhibin A and activin A subunit gene loci in epithelial ovarian cancer
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2002
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 443–447, September 2002
How to Cite
Depasquale, S., Lambert-Messerlian, G., Quddus, M. R., Campbell, I., Steinhoff, M., Gajewski, W., Granai, C. and Tantravahi, U. (2002), Molecular analysis of inhibin A and activin A subunit gene loci in epithelial ovarian cancer. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 12: 443–447. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1438.2002.01143.x
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2002
- Accepted for publication April 17, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!