The Clinical Specialist in Community Health Nursing: A Solution for the 21st Century
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Public Health Nursing
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 386–391, September/October 2000
How to Cite
Hemstrom, M., Ambrose, M., Donahue, G., Glick, L., Lai, H. L. and Preechawong, S. (2000), The Clinical Specialist in Community Health Nursing: A Solution for the 21st Century. Public Health Nursing, 17: 386–391. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1446.2000.00386.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!