Mothers' Decision-Making Processes Regarding Health Care for Their Children
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2001
Public Health Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 157–168, May/June 2001
How to Cite
Gross, G. J. and Howard, M. (2001), Mothers' Decision-Making Processes Regarding Health Care for Their Children. Public Health Nursing, 18: 157–168. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1446.2001.00157.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.