Teen-Focused Care Versus Adult-Focused Care for the High-Risk Pregnant Adolescent: An Outcomes Evaluation
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2002
Public Health Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 424–435, November/December 2001
How to Cite
Bensussen-Walls, W. and Saewyc, E. M. (2001), Teen-Focused Care Versus Adult-Focused Care for the High-Risk Pregnant Adolescent: An Outcomes Evaluation. Public Health Nursing, 18: 424–435. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1446.2001.00424.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!