Outcome Effectiveness of Community Health Workers: An Integrative Literature Review
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2002
Public Health Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 11–20, January/February 2002
How to Cite
Swider, S. M. (2002), Outcome Effectiveness of Community Health Workers: An Integrative Literature Review. Public Health Nursing, 19: 11–20. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1446.2002.19003.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.