Predictors of Initiation of Early Sex in Black and White Adolescent Females
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2002
Public Health Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 59–67, January/February 2002
How to Cite
Felton, G. M. and Bartoces, M. (2002), Predictors of Initiation of Early Sex in Black and White Adolescent Females. Public Health Nursing, 19: 59–67. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1446.2002.19008.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!