Administrative Characteristics of Comprehensive Prenatal Case Management Programs
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2003
Public Health Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 349–360, September 2003
How to Cite
Issel, L. M., Anderson, R. A. and Kane, D. J. (2003), Administrative Characteristics of Comprehensive Prenatal Case Management Programs. Public Health Nursing, 20: 349–360. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1446.2003.20503.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!