The Natural History of Primary Herpes Simplex Type 1 Gingivostomatitis in Children
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 259–263, July/August 1999
How to Cite
Amir, J., Harel, L., Smetana, Z. and Varsano, I. (1999), The Natural History of Primary Herpes Simplex Type 1 Gingivostomatitis in Children. Pediatric Dermatology, 16: 259–263. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1470.1999.00072.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.