Acute Generalized Exanthematous Pustulosis (AGEP), an Uncommon Condition in Children: Case Report and Review of the Literature
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 399–402, September/October 2000
How to Cite
Meadows, K. P., Egan, C. A. and Vanderhooft, S. (2000), Acute Generalized Exanthematous Pustulosis (AGEP), an Uncommon Condition in Children: Case Report and Review of the Literature. Pediatric Dermatology, 17: 399–402. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1470.2000.017005399.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.