Editors: Anne W. Lucky, M.D., and Julie S. Prendeville, M.B., M.R.C.P.I., F.R.C.P.C.
Systematized, Unilateral, Velvety Hyperpigmentation and Homolateral Patches of Curled Hairs
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 417–419, September/October 2000
How to Cite
Revenga, F., Ferrando, J., Grimalt, R., Sanz-Moncasi, P., López, A. and Paricio, J. (2000), Systematized, Unilateral, Velvety Hyperpigmentation and Homolateral Patches of Curled Hairs. Pediatric Dermatology, 17: 417–419. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1470.2000.017005417.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.