News and Notices will be accepted for publication pending approval of the notice by the Publisher and the Editors. Notices should be of interest to pediatricians and dermatologists or those working in related fields. They should be limited to the pertinent information for the meeting or event. All notices will be edited by theeditorial staff and edited copy will not be sent to the author for approval prior to publication. Submit 3 copies of notices at least 12 weeks prior to publication. Pediatric Dermatology is a bimonthly publication.
National Registry for Ichthyosis and Related Disorders
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 17, Issue 5, page 428, September/October 2000
How to Cite
(2000), National Registry for Ichthyosis and Related Disorders. Pediatric Dermatology, 17: 428. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1470.2000.017005428.x-i1
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.