An Unusual Form of Stevens–Johnson Syndrome with Subcorneal Pustules Associated with Mycoplasma pneumoniae Infection
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 202–204, May/June 2000
How to Cite
Reichert-Penetrat, S., Barbaud, A., Antunes, A., Borsa-Dorion, A., Vidailhet, M. and Schmutz, J. L. (2000), An Unusual Form of Stevens–Johnson Syndrome with Subcorneal Pustules Associated with Mycoplasma pneumoniae Infection . Pediatric Dermatology, 17: 202–204. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1470.2000.01752.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.