Successful Thalidomide Treatment of Severe Infantile Behçet Disease
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 143–145, March/April 2001
How to Cite
Brik, R., Shamali, H. and Bergman, R. (2001), Successful Thalidomide Treatment of Severe Infantile Behçet Disease. Pediatric Dermatology, 18: 143–145. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1470.2001.018002143.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.